Legal Zoom Complaint
Unable to perform legal services - Corporation Set up
They have not communicated with me at all, and have caused my client to be angry with my for using them.
SC requires a sign-off on corporate set-ups by a SC attorney. I suspect Legal Zoom does not have a licensed SC attorney and thus cannot perform the services they are claiming and charging me for.
Steer clear of Legal Zoom, as I feel they are acting in bad faith by charging to perform services they are unable to handle. I am filing complaints with the SC Bar Association to have them investigated for holding themselves out to perform legal services they are unable and unqualified to perform.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Legal Zoom reviews
- POA questions....
- Legal Zoom - Charges showing up on my credit card almost a year after finalizing all my LLC...
- Contact existing customer
- Stay away - their customer service is worse than no customer service
- Legal Zoom charges my credit card twice, website is horrible has false information, no email...
- Legalzoom.com fraudulent charges
- no progress after 6 weeks
- Legal Zoom LLC
- Do Not Rely!
- Do NOT use them for divorce case!!!
- Legal Zoom is only concerned with taking your money and gives eroneus information
- Legal Zoom
- Legal Zoom, taking extra $459.00 from my bank account
- Legal Zoom - A Total Rip Off Firm For Patent's - Save Your Money & Stay Away
- Markham Locksmith 905 472 7248
- Attorney and legal services
- Legal Helpers
- AVOID THIS COMPANY
- Legal Zooms Employee relations
- Prepaid legal services
- Automatically signed up for extra services at a reoccurring monthly charge!
- pre-paid legal services is a...
- Thumbs Up for Divorce Guide
- Zachary Deason, Attorney-At-Law
- Great Legal Service
- Corrupt flooring company
- Legal Zoom keeps charging me random amounts of money telling me that i requested some services.
- Legal Zoom
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you